About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Saturday, August 17, 2013

HI GUYS!

Hello my lovers!! I know I haven't posted anything in a while and I sincerely apologize, but its with good reason. I really needed a break to think about the direction of my blog, I really want to incorporate other aspects. Aspects such as; health, fitness and nutrition, beauty, an advice or writers column. I will not be posting anything until the end of this month, so ANTICIPATE :)!!!!
If you also have any ideas about what you would like to see on the page, feel free to contact me via;
Twitter : ms_khadija
Instagram: misskhadija
or facebook inbox : Mariama Khadija

But in the main time, I was featured on "TheKaleidoscopian.com" by the beautiful Yvonne Ben and below is the link where  you can check out the interview and the pictures too!
http://thekaleidoscopian.com/2013/08/16/kaleidoscope-spotlight-stylist-mariama-khadija/

No comments:

Post a Comment