About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Sunday, May 12, 2013

SATURDAY


MODEL :  TESHAWNA GRAHAM
Shorts : SABO SKIRT
Shirt : WEEKEND
Shoes: PRABAL GURUNG
 This is a Saturday day time (Summer/Spring) look styled by 25 year old Brave Magazine Cover Girl  Teshawna Graham. I wanted to feature Teshawna because she embodies everything about “Missionary Style”. She is ambitious, independent, and intelligent. She inspires me so much! When I asked her to be on my blog, she didn't even hesitate to say yes, even though she already a big name in the industry.   




COLOR ME
Model: ISABELLE CLAROS
H&M: stripped dress
SPRING: Sandals
GUESS: Jean Jacket
GUESS: Leather Pull-Bag

Go shopping or grab lunch with your girlfriends in this H&M color-box stripped dress paired with a pair of  thong sandals and a jean jacket .This outfit was styled for simplicity and comfort which makes it missionary ;)
 what’s your Saturday mission?


No comments:

Post a Comment