About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Saturday, May 25, 2013

MEET THE BLOGGER


MARIAMA KHADIJA
“I THINK. THEREFORE, I AM” – RENE DESCARTES

AGE : 20
I love life, I love fashion, I love food, I love my family and friends. I love success, I love music, I love inspiring others, I love being inspired. I love love and i love to love. I love to laugh, I love to dance, I love to sing, I love me and I love the unknown.

BIGGEST INSPIRATION:
 my mother
FUTURE GOAL :
 To be the most  successful and fashionable corporate lawyer .. I also want to own an online clothing store.





I hate yesterday, because I live for today and tomorrow
I am stubborn, but head strong and motivated
I can be irrational, but consistent
I can bend, but I do not break
I can be anything and everything, but I am just me.




Dress : Calvin Klein (but bought it on sale at winners)
Blazer : Mummy’s
Head-Tie : Edriam’s Closet
Glasses : Liz Claiborne



No comments:

Post a Comment