About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Friday, May 10, 2013

IN THE 519


THE WOODSTONIAN
These looks( styled by yours truly)are a depiction of the laid back style of my home town, WOODSTOCK!
PHOTO CREDIT: LAUREN NADALIN

MODEL: ISABELLE CLAROS 
SHORTS: Urban Behaviour
Studded Tank: Forever21
Belt: Chanel *but lucked out at Value Village ;) *
Sunglasses  :Ardene

You can pair this look with a pair of combat boots or my personal favorite, a pair of Converse









Floral Shorts: Forever21
Net Top:  Chung Fu Fashion


















MODEL: MADDISON BROWN 
Vest : Value Village
Denim Shorts : American Eagle
Bag : Value Village 

MODEL: ME :) 
Shirt : Value Village
Shorts: Value Village
Hat : Mother's Closet












*SIDE NOTE* : value village should just send me free stuff for advertising for them LOL. #life of a thrifter

No comments:

Post a Comment